Welcome!

It is hard to tell from reading in a newspaper whether a Garage Sale is worth my time. I thought it would be helpful to give a preview of items that I will be selling to help you make that decision. If I have time I will include real pictures of my items, if not I will "grab" images off the internet.

Most of the "stuff" that I have is from my two kids: baby furniture/accessories, toys, stuffed animals, and TONS of clothing.

I love shopping for clothing for my kids (5 year old girl and 18 month old boy). I spend a lot of time and money on their wardrobes. My favorite brand is Gymboree but I love Gap and The Children's Place as well. I do re-sell their clothes to local stores and on eBay as well (but it is time consuming). While there will be hundreds of items that will be a dollar or less (still nice stuff), I will also have items that are priced closer to second-hand store or eBay prices. Watch for pictures!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pottery Barn Kids Changing chamois pad cover



This pink pad cover is SOOOOO soft. The changing pad I had was a normal one (from like Walmart) so the size will fit most changing pads. If only you could feel it in the picture!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment