Welcome!

It is hard to tell from reading in a newspaper whether a Garage Sale is worth my time. I thought it would be helpful to give a preview of items that I will be selling to help you make that decision. If I have time I will include real pictures of my items, if not I will "grab" images off the internet.

Most of the "stuff" that I have is from my two kids: baby furniture/accessories, toys, stuffed animals, and TONS of clothing.

I love shopping for clothing for my kids (5 year old girl and 18 month old boy). I spend a lot of time and money on their wardrobes. My favorite brand is Gymboree but I love Gap and The Children's Place as well. I do re-sell their clothes to local stores and on eBay as well (but it is time consuming). While there will be hundreds of items that will be a dollar or less (still nice stuff), I will also have items that are priced closer to second-hand store or eBay prices. Watch for pictures!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Tiny Love Play Mat


This is the play mat. You can take the top arches off and the music player out to wash it in the machine (love that).

I don't know if I will be able to find all of the little swinging guys pictured- but we have others we used.

No comments:

Post a Comment